Displaying 1 Forum Posts 
  • May 15, 2020 06:08 PM
    Last: 3yr
    I’m in the same boat as you. My brother claims me. We’re not getting any money because someone else is claiming us on their taxes. You can ask your parents if they’ll file an amendment to their taxes to remove you, then you file, and you will be eligible but won’t get the money for awhile. But you’d get it.