Displaying 1 Forum Posts 
  • Jun 24, 2017 08:18 AM
    Last: 13d
    My wife worked with the Feds and retired taking her Annuity and never paid SS tax while there. In retirement she worked for 4 years for a contractor and paid SS tax. Since she does not qualify for SS having only worked 16 quarters, can she get a refund of what she paid in SS tax for those 4 years?